7. June 2012
Bihun Goreng Gila/ Crazy Fried Rice Noodles
- Vegetable Oil
- 2 Onions
- 500 gr Rice Vermicelli
- 250 gr Chicken fillet breast (Boil it, shrad & fry it, set aside)
- 100 gr Fish Ball (cut into cubes & fry it, set aside)
- 4 Sausage (cut into 1 cm & fry it, set aside)
- 3 Egs (Make it Scramble eggs, set aside)
- 5 tbsp of Sweet Soy Sauce (if you wish to have it darker & sweet, then you can add more)
- 2 tbsp of oyster sauce
- Salt & pepper
Ground Spices (Blended)
- 6 Shallots
- 4 Cloves Garlic
- 3 Chili
- 4 cm Ginger
- 1/4 tsp Blackpepper
- 1/4 tsp Salt
Use blender to mix the ground spices.
How to Make it
- Soak dried Vermicelli rice in hot water for about 20 minutes or until it is turn soft & tender. Drain the excess water with a colander & keep aside.
- Heat up a wok and pour oil in it. Fry the prepared eggs, fish balls, shradded chicken & sausage separately. Set aside.
- Heat oil in a wok. Add blended ground spices until fragrant or turn to light brown. Then add onion stir it for about 5 minutes. Then pour salty soy sauce, mix well.
- Add Vermicelli rice, fried fish balls, shradded chicken, sausage & scramble eggs into the wok. Stir well. Then add sweet soy sauce, oyster sauce, salt & pepper.
- Stir well all the ingredients and taste it. You may add some more seasoning if you wish more flavor. Serve while it is hot.
Enjoy! En Guete! Selamat Makan!