Classic Chocolate Fudge Brownies
- 115 gr Margarine/Butter, melted
- 2 Eggs
- 65 gr all purpose Flour
- 200 gr Granulated White Sugar
- 30 gr Chopped Walnuts/ Pistachio
- 45 gr Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
- 1/4 tsp Baking Powder
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1/4 tsp Vanilla Extract
- Almond, slicced thinly
- 3 tbsp Margarine/butter, softened & room temperature
- 3 tbsp Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
- 100 gr Powdered Sugar
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 tbsp Honey
How to make it
- Preheat the oven to 180°C (356F).
- Grease & flour 9-inch square baking pan.
- Chocolate brownies : Stir in together melted margarine/butter, sugar, eggs & vanilla extract. Add unsweetened cocoa powder, flour, salt and baking powder. Beat it until well blended. Stir in nuts, if desired. Spread batter evenly into prepared pan. Then add sliced of Almond.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes. Remove from the oven & let it cool on a wire rack before adding the chocolate topping.
- Chocolate Topping : Stir in together the butter, cocoa powder, corn syrup/honey, vanilla extract & powdered sugar. Stir all until well combine.
- While the chocolate brownies are still warm you may spread the chocolate topping over the brownies & sprinkle some extra roasted almonds. Let it cool completely. Then cut into squares. Now your brownies are ready to serve.
Tip 1: You may use some extra chocolate topping & add it together with some apricot, strawberry, kiwi or any fruits that you like.
Tip 2: You can use Vanilla Ice Cream & put some caramel on top of it.
Enjoy! En Guete! Selamat Makan!