- 120 ml Water
- 21 gr Unsalted Butter, room temperature
- 60 gr All Purpose Flour, sifted
- 1/2 tbsp Vegetable Oil
- 1/2 tbsp of Granulated White Sugar
- 2 Eggs
- A pinch of Salt
- 1/4 tsp Vanilla Extract
- Canola Oil, for Frying
For Sugar Coating :
- 50 gr Granulated Sugar
- 1/2 tsp of Ground Cinnamon
- 1 cup of Nutella Chocolate, optional
How To Make It :
- Heat a large saucepan over medium-high heat. Add water, butter, sugar, vegetable oil and salt, bring it to boil.
Then turn the heat to medium-low, and add the flour.
Stir it constantly using a wooden spoon until all the mixture became a soft dough. Shut off the heat and transfer the dough from the saucepan into a bowl.
- Add vanilla extract and 2 eggs once at a time.
Mix all the ingredients until well combined and it become a soft batter.
- In another pan, add canola oil, heat it over medium heat.
- Spoon the dough into the piping bag fitted with a large star tip.
- Directly pipe approximately 4-5 inch of dough into the hot oil. Make sure you only cook a few at a time. Let it cook for a few minutes or until it become golden brown.
- Drain them on a kitchen paper to remove axcess oil, then directly dip them into the cinnamon sugar.
Repeat all the process until you finish the remain batter.
- You can dip it again with Nutella Chocolate for another taste. Serve it right away.