10. July 2012
Jalapenos vanilla Mayo
For 1 Jar
- 5 Jalapenos (take out the seeds)
- 2 Eggs
- 2 1/2 Cups Canola Oil/Raps Oil
- 5 tbsp of Fresh Coriander/Cilantro
- 1 Lime (squeeze & take the juice out)
- Salt & Pepper
- 1 tsp of liquid Vanilla Sugar
How to make it
- Puree Jalapenos: Add the Jalapenos, Lime Juice, Cilantro (Coriander), salt & pepper into the food processor. Blend it as smooth as possible. Remove and set aside.
- Mayo Mix: With the same food processor (no need to rinse it) crack 2 Eggs & mixed it in a low speed until it becomes pluffy & some bubbles .Add slowly the oil into the pluffy egss & (Important!!!) do not to stop the machine while adding oil.
- After adding oil the mixture should be thick & creamy, but if the mixture is not thick enough then you should add more oil.
- Combine the Jalapeno puree and the Mayomix. Then add 1 tsp of liquid Vanilla Sugar. Mix with a spatula. (The taste of your Mayonaise should be a little bit spicy & sweet)
- Now your Jalapenos vanilla Mayo is Done & you can keep it in fridge for couple of days.
Enjoy! En Guete! Selamat Makan!