20. May 2012
- Oil, for cooking
- 200 gr Plain Flour
- 180 gr Granulated Sugar
- 200 ml Warm Coconut Milk, thick
- 1 tbsp Dried Yeast Instant
- 3 Eggs
- 5 tbsp Warm Water
- Pukis Cake Mold
How to cook it
- Mix dried yeast in a glass with warm water until dissolved, set the yeast mixture aside.
- Whisk eggs and sugar in a Bowl until the colour changes to pale and fluffy. Then slowly add flour while stirring. Add the yeast mixture & warm coconut milk, then stirr all until well blended.
- Let the mixture stand for 30-40 minutes.
- Preheat a pukis cake mold, then put oil.
- Pour 3/4 of the mixture into the mold, add some sprinkle chocolate for the topping, then cover it with the lid. Cook until the surface of the cake is dry. Remove from the mold and now your pukis is ready to serve
Enjoy! En Guete! Selamat Makan!