23. February 2014
Nasi Goreng/ Fried Rice
- 200 gr Jasmine Rice
- 1 Egg
- 3 tbsp Sesame Oil
- 3 tbsp salty Soy Sauce
- 5 tbsp Sweet Soy Sauce
- 2 tbsp Oyster Sauce
- 4 Sausage, cut bout 2cm thinly
- 150 gr boneless Chicken, shredded
- 1 Onion, slice thinly
- 1 Spring Onion, chopped
- 2 Cloves Garlic, minced
- 4 fresh Chilies, cut diagonally & thinly
- 2 tbsp chili powder (optional)
- Salt & pepper, just to taste
- Fried Onion, optional
How to make it
- Prepare some rice in your rice cooker.
- Heat oil in a wok. Sautee minced garlic, onion & chilies until they turn golden brown and you smell the fragrant.
- After a while add the shredded chicken & Sausage. Keep stir until it’s cooked, then add the cooked rice. Stir until well mixed.
- Add oyster, soy sauce and season with chili powder, spring onion, salt and pepper. Mix it all together and remove from the heat. Set aside.
- In another pan you fry the egg.
- Spoon the fried rice into an individual Plate, sprinkle some fried onions & add the egg on the top. Now your fried rice is ready to serve.
Note : This egg fried rice recipe can be modified by using leftover vegetables or meat. It makes a perfect accompaniment to a wide range of fish and meat dishes.
Enjoy! En Guete! Selamat Makan!