23. August 2012
- 1 Fresh Pineapple/Ananas
- 1 tsp Cinnamon Powder
- 250 gr Granulated Sugar
- 200 gr Margarine/ Butter, room temperature
- 55 gr powdered Sugar
- 4 Egg Yolks (3 for the dough & 1 for greasing)
- 3 tbsp Milk Powder
- 350 gr All Purpose Flour
- 40 gr Maizena Flour
- 1 tsp Vanilla Essence
- 1 1/2 tsp Baking Powder
- Fresh Dried Cloves (not to eat)
How to make it
- Pineapple Marmalade : Take out the skin of the pineapple, wash & slice into small pieces & grate it by using the food processor. Heat a saucepan over medium heat & cook the grated pineapple. Stir occasionally & let it simmer in a saucepan until the juice almost dry up. Then add granulated sugar and cinnamon sugar. Continue to stir until the pineapple has thickened dry. Let it cool until you are able to shape small balls. (You can make the filling in advance and refrigerate it).
- Preheat the oven to 160°C.
- To do the pastry : mix the margarine/butter and sugar until white. Then add in egg yolks & beat at low speed for 2 minutes. Then fold in the flour, maizena, milk powder, vanilla essence & baking powder gradually.
- Make a shape or your favorite shape, then add the pineapple filling onto the pastry and roll it up.
- Brush the skin of the pastry with the egg yolks.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes or until the pastry turns golden brown.
Enjoy! En Guete! Selamat Makan!