Oreo Cream Cheesecake Cupcakes
- 20 Oreo Cookies, (8 coarsely chopped & 12 whole Oreo Cookies)
- 100 gr Sour Cream, room temperature
- 400 gr Cream Cheese Philadelphia, room temperature
- 95 gr Granulated Sugar
- 2 Eggs, room temperature
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla Extract
- a pinch of Salt
How To Make It :
- Preheat the oven to 140°C (275F) & place the rack at the center of the oven.
- Line 12 regular sized of muffin cups with paper liners. Place 1 whole Oreo cookie in every each cups.
- In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese until smooth. Add the sugar and beat it until well combined.
Add eggs one at a time and vanilla extract, beat again until well combined.
- Add sour cream and a pinch of salt. Mix it for a minute & don’t let the butter overmix. Remove from the standing mixer.
- Grind Oreo cookies until smooth in a food processor.
- Add chopped oreo cookies into the batter and stir until well combined.
- Divide the batter among the muffin lined cup.
Bake the cupcakes until the filling is set. It will take about 30-35 minutes. Transfer to wire racks to let it cool completely. Refrigerate for at least 6 hours or overnight, before serving.
Enjoy! En Guete! Selamat Makan!