- All Purpose White Flour, sifted 170 g
- Cornstarch 34 g
- Granulated White Sugar 175 g
- Baking Powder 1/2 tsp
- Canola Oil 150 ml
- Eggs 2
- Vanilla Extract 1 tsp
- Almond Extract 3/4 tsp
- Salt 1/2 tsp
- Sour Cream/Nature Yoghurt 180 g
- For the Lemon Curd Filling
- Eggs, room temperature 3
- Granulated white sugar 200 g
- Unsalted Butter, melted 55 g
- Fresh Lemon Juice 120 ml
- Lemon Zest 1 tbsp
- Creamcheese Topping
- Cream Cheese Philadelphia, room temperature 200 g
- Margarine, room temperature 2 tbsp
- Powdered Sugar 50 g
- 170 gr All Purpose White Flour, sifted
- 34 gr Cornstarch
- 175 gr Granulated White Sugar
- 1/2 tsp Baking Powder
- 150 ml Canola Oil
- 2 Eggs
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 3/4 tsp Almond Extract
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 180 gr Sour Cream/Nature Yoghurt
- 3 Eggs, room temperature
- 200 gr Granulated white sugar
- 55 gr Unsalted Butter, melted
- 120 ml Fresh Lemon Juice
- 1 tbsp Lemon Zest
- 200 gr Cream Cheese Philadelphia, room temperature
- 2 tbsp Margarine, room temperature
- 50 gr Powdered Sugar
- Preheat the oven to 180°C (350F) & place the rack at the center of the oven. Line 12 regular sized of cupcake cups paper liners. Set aside.
- For the Vanilla Cupcakes: In a large bowl of standing or hand mixer add the oil and sugar, beat them together for a minute or until the sugar is dissolved.
- Add the eggs, vanilla and almond extract, beat again for a minute until the mixture become smooth and creamy.
- In another bowl mix flour, cornstarch, baking powder and salt whisk them all until well combined.
- Add the dry mixture into the wet mixture and beat them on a medium-low speed until the mixture become incorporated – but make sure you not over beat.
- Add sour cream/yoghurt into the mixture, and beat them about 30 seconds until well combined.
- I recommend you to use an ice cream scoop, fill the cupcakes until half full.
Then place the baking pan into the preheated oven and bake them for about 20-25 minutes or until the toothpicks inserted into the center comes out clean. Let the cupcakes cool completely on a wire rack.
- For the Lemon Curd: Using double boiler over medium heat. Whisk the eggs and sugar until fluffy and pale.
Then add butter lemon juice and lemon zest, stir it constantly for about 20-25 minutes (just make sure it is thickens and not too liquid).
The batter should coat the back of
a spoon, let it cool and set aside.
- Blueberry Creamcheese: In a bowl beat the cream cheese, margarine, heavy cream and powdered sugar for about 2 -3 minutes.
- Blueberry Sauce: Place the blueberry in a small food processor, grind it until smooth, then strain to remove the seeds.
- When the cupcakes are cooled, make a hole in the middle of the cupcakes.
Then add the cooled lemon curd.And covered it with creamcheese topping and blueberry sauceEnjoy! En Guete! Selamat Makan!