20. October 2014
Sharlotka Apple Cake with Snickers
- 4 Big Green Apple. Wash, peel, and dice
- 200 gr Granulated Sugar
- 130 gr All Purpose Flour, sift
- 3 Eggs
- 2 Snickers, chop
- 1/4 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1/4 tsp Baking Powder
- a pinch of Salt
- Powdered Sugar, for dusting
How To Make It :
- Preheat the oven to 180°C (350F). Place a parchment paper on top of round cake pan.
- Wash, peel and dice the apples into small pieces. Set aside.
- In another large bowl beat sugar and eggs using standing mixer or electric mixer until it is doubled in volume.
Then add a little bit vanilla extract.
- Using spatula gently fold flour, baking powder and salt into the batter until it is fully combined.
Then add dice apples and chopped snickers.
- Pour the batter into the cake pan, place the cake pan in the pre-heated oven and bake for about 50-55 minutes. Check if the cake is done, by sticking the bamboo stick, if it stands upright & comes out clean with no batter on it, then the cake is done.
- Remove from the oven, and let it cool. Dust powdered sugar on top of the cake. now your cake are ready to serve.
Enjoy! En Guete! Selamat Makan!